Starting Again for the 40 Billionth Time!

Options
Hi, My name is OliveEue (Actually that is my Clown Name) I am a professional clown and face painter and just moved to Texas from Hawaii! I am loving the Plano area and as I have been settling in, I have been on the web alot, and happened upon this site.

You all are sooooo encouraging... I had started back on Dec 30... and had kinda got off track and I got an email that I had stopped tracking my food...That was the best thing that could have happened, I thought omg, someone noticed.

As I came back to the site I started looking at everything there is to offer here. The greatest thing that I love about this site is how encouraging everyone is... I am very inspired and encouraged that there wont be a 40 billionth and one time...

Thanks every one! and good luck to all of you...

Olive!

Replies

• oliveeue
    Options
    Hi, My name is OliveEue (Actually that is my Clown Name) I am a professional clown and face painter and just moved to Texas from Hawaii! I am loving the Plano area and as I have been settling in, I have been on the web alot, and happened upon this site.

You all are sooooo encouraging... I had started back on Dec 30... and had kinda got off track and I got an email that I had stopped tracking my food...That was the best thing that could have happened, I thought omg, someone noticed.

As I came back to the site I started looking at everything there is to offer here. The greatest thing that I love about this site is how encouraging everyone is... I am very inspired and encouraged that there wont be a 40 billionth and one time...

Thanks every one! and good luck to all of you...

Olive!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I love your pic! Welcome to the boards!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and welcome back!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, but wanted to say Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site in the whole world. I have just been on here for almost 2 weeks and I have lost 11.8 pounds so far. :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    We should start a 40 billionth time club!!! I would be a star member. Our meeting starter could be - We pledge not to get to 40 billionth and 1! LOL! I am right there with you welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter