I'M THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN!

Options
Helloo!

I just started yesterday and all that so.. it'd be really cool to get some friends. We can chat and support each other or completely ignore one another's existence - whatever you're more comfortable with!

Haha

Nah but really I am friendly so say hi! :)

Replies

• mecasgirl
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. We can make it through this journey together.

:flowerforyou:
  • Jennilvmp
    Options
    Hi there! I am new too! I am having a blast making new friends who have the same ambitions!
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi there and welcome to MFP. this is a great place for friends and support. feel free to add me!
  • SmugCanucksGal
    SmugCanucksGal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wanna outrun Zombies too! Lets be friends!
  • BeJai
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! This is a great forum! Love to be your friend!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started not too long ago myself and you can't have too many friends...welcome!
  • momof5_boys
    Options
    New to this too! Can't wait to start making some new friends.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is to outrun Bigfoot. Legend has it he can clear a 4 lane highway in a single bound.

Good luck with your zombie illuding goals of 2011.

We are all in this together.
  • mcgiggles07
    Options
    Hi I am new to this too. I am really impressed with it though. I started Sunday.

Good Luck on your Journey, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • treezuk
    Options
    I am new to this to i just started today but i will be weighting in on sundays , i am not really sure what i am doing with this yet but the phone app is great if you havent got it yet totally recommend it :) GL on your weightloss journey , feel free to add me if you want to xxx
  • lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK HUN BUN HARD WORK N DEDICATION WILL GET U N E THING U WANT.

ADD ME U ALL IF UD LIKE
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    Hi.....I am fairly new too! I am also looking for friends and additional support!

Feel free to add me too!
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome :D i am new to this toi i am also looking for friends and support so please feel free to add me :D good luck
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Malumyangel
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. This site community seems so supportive. Let's be friends and lose weight. YAY!:laugh: