Looking for my "get up and go"

Options
Hi,

I started here April 2011 and lost 32 pounds. The last couple of months, my" get up and go" has got up and went! I don't know what happened to the me who loved to work out and was addicted to logging everything. I felt so much bettter emotionally and physically and I want that back! I have gained about 8 of those pounds back and that makes me really sad/ discouraged because I know how hard I worked and how excited I was with each ounce that came off :cry:
This is where I need your help! Tell me what motivates you and gives you the will power and dedication to keep on keeeping on.
Please help me get inspired again!!!

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started here April 2011 and lost 32 pounds. The last couple of months, my" get up and go" has got up and went! I don't know what happened to the me who loved to work out and was addicted to logging everything. I felt so much bettter emotionally and physically and I want that back! I have gained about 8 of those pounds back and that makes me really sad/ discouraged because I know how hard I worked and how excited I was with each ounce that came off :cry:
    This is where I need your help! Tell me what motivates you and gives you the will power and dedication to keep on keeeping on.
    Please help me get inspired again!!!

Please take this in the spirit is intended.... nobody can do this for you.

you have to find it within yourself. you have to want it for yourself.

You did before, so you know you can.

Just do it.
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    I've been trying to start back too!
    I always think of what I'll look like when all the weights gone & all the mean things people have said about me. That's what motivates me.

YOU CAN DO IT! :)