Here we go

wannalosenow
wannalosenow Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello from Minnesota. I just found this sight and I think it's what I need and Lord knows I need all the help I can get! I want to lose 70 pounds at the rate of 2 pounds a week. Tracking what I eat will make me more aware of what I'm actually putting in my mouth. I used to think if it's not in my food journal then I must not of eaten it! :wink: Anyway, wish me luck. I really want to be healthy!

Replies

• Hello from Minnesota. I just found this sight and I think it's what I need and Lord knows I need all the help I can get! I want to lose 70 pounds at the rate of 2 pounds a week. Tracking what I eat will make me more aware of what I'm actually putting in my mouth. I used to think if it's not in my food journal then I must not of eaten it! :wink: Anyway, wish me luck. I really want to be healthy!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Good luck to you! The food journal is one of the best tools you can use! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! You will this site so helpful!! The people here are so supportive too! I have found with MFP I am more accountable for what I do to myself and that really does help us all out! Good luck!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Welcome! I'm new too, and love this place!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Welcome to the site. I totally understand what you are saying. I have been in the same place and MFP has been a saving grace for me.

Best of luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site and tracking food is definately a great way to be accountable to yourself - and this site is full of encouragement and inspiration:happy:

Best of luck! Be strong - be healthy!

lulu
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome, I love this site, it is so encouraging and motivating. Good luck in your weight loss journey:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.