Today is a new day...

Options
:smile: Once again I'm going to try to stick to a plan to lose weight. I found this site and it seems to have a lot of good information and tools. I hope I can stick with it. I need to drop 50 lbs, but my first goal is hitting 20. I have never used this kind of forum before but plan on using the support of my fitness pal. The journey starts now!! Hello everyone!

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome....I do believe you will love this site! Good luck!
  • yvonmac
    yvonmac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you would like--I am down to my last 10 lbs. and this site is helpful in keeping me motivated to the end!
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi there!! u seem to have the same goals as me!! feel free to add me!!! im finding this site great and im here nearly three weeks and ive never been great at sticking at anything more than a week or two but loving here!!!
  • thelittlefox
    Options
    Hey there! I've never used this type of forum before either. I've been using the calorie tracker on the site for two weeks now though and it is so helpful! I'm making the best progress I've ever had at any weight loss attempts. And I can only imagine help and support through the forum will make things even easier. :)
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    if you need a friend you can add me, I think you will like it here. So far I have lost 14 lbs and I have 44 to go I can use the support as well.
  • choilap
    Options
    hi, welcome and good luck! I am new also, really liking this site so far!
  • nnewsom21
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck :) this website is very helpful and you meet a lot of people who support you. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This site is great and you'll find a lot of support! Feel free to add me if you like.

Also, don't forget to open your diary. Go to Settings > Diary Settings > Diary Sharing and change it to Public.

Welcome to MFP!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! And we can support you in your efforts and questions.
    Feel free to add! :)
  • Tazzle22
    Options
    Hi

I have just found the forum this week and been having a little read prior to posting.

I have never been one to "share" on forums about weight loss before but this seems a very frindly site and I have found the last few days of logging on with MFP quite an incentive.

So from another "newbie" ......... lets go lol