Recommended Walking Apps?

Options
I recently downloaded the c25k app for my iPhone and I love it, however with the running, my knee has started swelling everytime I use the app. My doc told me not to run on it for a while. Only walk. So I was wondering if there are any good walking apps to help motivate me until I am able to get back to the c25k. Any recommendations for iPhone? Thanks.

Replies

• JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    I have an Ipod touch and I've been looking for some walking/running APS as well. I downloaded a couple free ones,and well they sucked.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Have you tried runkeeper? Its been a while but I used to use it for walking and my brother used it for biking.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Endomondo, Runkeeper and SportsTrackLive are some good one to try.
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I use MiCoach (http://www.adidas.com/us/micoach/) it's an amazing free app and works great for walking, running, cycling etc... you can even go on their website and setup plan and create different workouts it's awesome. My fav app by far.
  • lubilu24785
    Options
    I use 'runtastic'...I have done for a few months & for me it works without fail :) you can select ANY work out you like...
  • tnic86
    tnic86 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Nike+GPS app for walking. I think it's mainly used for running, but it works well for me. It tracks distance, time and calories burned. I love it!
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I like runkeeper and its free, it will tell you your distance and times if you want, great app.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I like RunKeeper, it's a no bull app, you just plug in what you're doing and every 5 minutes (or however you set it) it tells you stuff like time, distance travelled and average pace. It motivates me because I try to beat yesterday's pace, and then you can see it all on their website (I go through and see where I'm improving etc.