I'm Baaaaaack!!!

Hi Everyone:

I started with you guys a few months ago and enjoyed good success. I took a bit of a break over the holidays and gained about three pounds (according to my scale at home). I was having a bit of a problem as I was tracking my weight on three different scales and the range was about 25 pounds which was ridiculous. My scale at home which is a digitial scale had me at the highest weight. Today I went to weight watchers and their scale has me at the same weight as my scale at home so I am adjusting my posted weight on this site and will continue to abide by the Weight Watchers reading. I have also adjusted my starting weight to what my scale said.

According to my scale, I have lost 31 pounds since the end of September and I now looking forward to the next 30 pounds with your help.

Good luck to all of you and thank you in advance for your valuable support.

:smile:

Replies

• Hi Everyone:

I started with you guys a few months ago and enjoyed good success. I took a bit of a break over the holidays and gained about three pounds (according to my scale at home). I was having a bit of a problem as I was tracking my weight on three different scales and the range was about 25 pounds which was ridiculous. My scale at home which is a digitial scale had me at the highest weight. Today I went to weight watchers and their scale has me at the same weight as my scale at home so I am adjusting my posted weight on this site and will continue to abide by the Weight Watchers reading. I have also adjusted my starting weight to what my scale said.

According to my scale, I have lost 31 pounds since the end of September and I now looking forward to the next 30 pounds with your help.

Good luck to all of you and thank you in advance for your valuable support.

:smile:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Welcome! Continued success on your weight loss:smile:
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Welcome...good luck you can do it!!