Yoga?

Options
2»

Replies

• winstonh
    Options
    :smile: what does it mean when a member says "bump"

Good question! I have been wondering the same thing since I started here. Let's see if someone answers this one ...:)

When a post is made, it goes to the top and doesn't get lost or displaced by newer posts. So by contributing to a post, you "refresh" it and bring it back up to the front where more people can see it. Does that make sense?
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the info! Like I said, I really knew nothing about but finding out that it improves lung capacity was a shocker. I have pretty severe asthma so I'm always looking for something to help me with that. Thanks!
  • jackalope28
    jackalope28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It doesn't burn calories as fast as putting the elliptical up to its max resistance/speed, BUT - yoga is the one thing I look forward to daily. Yes it burns calories, but I find that to be a side benefit - calms the mind, and you feel super tall and stretched and limber and lean when you're done.

I also always feel the most beautiful after yoga - no joke.

Give it a few tries, it takes a while to get the hang of which posture(s) are being done, and it takes a while to learn how to do them correctly - I'm still learning and I've been doing yoga for years! You'll learn something new about yourself every time.

Highly recommend!