Awesome Workout!!!!!

Options
When I first started doing this faithfully...I got a treadmil, and I could walk forever...but I could only jog consistantly for about 1 minute...(pathedic I know) Tonight I kicked it up and started jogging and before I knew it I looked down and I had been jogging at 5.5 mph for 8 minutes!!!! I started to get tired but I pushed myself to do 10 minutes! I can't believe it! I haven't seen any change on the scale yet, but I think this is just as much a reward! Anyway, sorry, don't mean to go on like that.

Replies

• roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    When I first started doing this faithfully...I got a treadmil, and I could walk forever...but I could only jog consistantly for about 1 minute...(pathedic I know) Tonight I kicked it up and started jogging and before I knew it I looked down and I had been jogging at 5.5 mph for 8 minutes!!!! I started to get tired but I pushed myself to do 10 minutes! I can't believe it! I haven't seen any change on the scale yet, but I think this is just as much a reward! Anyway, sorry, don't mean to go on like that.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job! Next thing you know it will be 20 minutes!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I know I texted Dh as soon as I finished the first three mins of running that I had done in SEVERAL years :laugh: He now expects a text with a "record time" every time I go :noway:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yeah!!! i'm excited for all the accomplishment to come. keep it up
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    congrats, thats awesome!!