Did anyone else watch Anderson Cooper today?

kimiel51
kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
It was quite interesting. The show was about how some people have disordered eating. Anderson himself eat's the same meals over and over for months at a time. He really doesn't like eating. He had one woman on, who has only eaten french fries and hash browns for 50 years! Yikes!!

Replies

• Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    French fries and hashbrowns for 50 years? How healthy is she???
  • Yikes! I could not eat the same thing repeatedly. I get bored and love variety in foods!
  • I really like eating, and cooking, which is probably why I need to lose fifty pounds! It's hard for me to understand why a person would eat the same food that often, unless maybe it was Rocky Road Ice Cream! I can't even keep that in the house! lol
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    I could easily do that - eat the same thing day in and day out. I have done it before, it's a weird habit to kick.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    hm how is that 'disordered'? sounds very orderly to me
  • kimiel51
    French fries and hashbrowns for 50 years? How healthy is she???
    Not very! She was obviously obese!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    hm how is that 'disordered'? sounds very orderly to me

Yeah, no kidding. I was thinking the very same thing. Those of us who eat lots of different things would seem to be disorderly in my book.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    I pretty much always eat a peanut butter sandwish at lunch. It's easy, fast, full of goodness, I like it and it's cheap. LOL
  • Jex_7
    Jex_7 Posts: 20
    I didnt get to watch but I heard him on the radio this morning, talking about it and how its the taste buds that effect most people.. pretty interesting stuff
  • kimiel51
    He doesn't eat green vegetables! I don't know how people get by eating like that!
This discussion has been closed.