Fab Foodies Challenge!. *Introduction and Instruction Thread

Options
2»

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Yeah later today I'll be posting team roster, sat quick fire bonus challenge, first fun recipe and next weeks exercise goals!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    YIPPEE!!!! BRING IT ON!!! I
  • stoofers
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to start receiving this thread in my email? I've looked around the site but am hopeless. I want to be prepared for the challenge!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    I don't know about email. I always find it by clicking on "MY TOPICS"...
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Here is First Weeks Challenges! Feel free to take this thread there now!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/356781-fab-foodies-sat-1st-week-challenge-thread

Fab Foodies Roster:
    aninamika
    lori_menorahlover
    kjnicol
    sugarsprinkles
    heaverchell
    med79
    faye_daisy
    sherrisloan
    Kushgetti
    KZOMommy
    cantjustcant
    calliope_music
    stoofers
    hummelen
    felicityksr
    Mary_wants2bfit
    bonniehoskins
    D2footballJRC

I don't think I forgot anyone!

If you aren't friends you might want to friend each other!!! Onward March!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/new/356781-fab-foodies-sat-1st-week-challenge-thread
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Great! Thanks, JR! Okay team! You all know JR had a set back right off the bat, so let's just get this done this week while he recoups and make him proud! Tomorrow is MONDAY! We're doing it for JR!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Great! Thanks, JR! Okay team! You all know JR had a set back right off the bat, so let's just get this done this week while he recoups and make him proud! Tomorrow is MONDAY! We're doing it for JR!

It's tooooooo late! I have internet access.. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!! lets burn those calories. I'm just streamlining my body and getting rid of non-needed body parts. ;-) All I have left is my spleen to get rid of then I'll be efficient. (Please lord, don't take my spleen for awhile. I'm joking!! ) Gal bladder and appendix, PSSSShh, I'm better without them!

Tonight I will be posting more details and information once I get home and figure out which recipe I want to make first and post.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    I sorta feel like a school kid! You know that feeling you get when you go to class and think you are going to have a sub because your teacher is out sick and so you sit in your seat ready to throw spit balls at your neighbor and suddenly your teacher walks in!!!!

**the class says "Good morning Mr. JR"
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello all although I haven't popes my head in here for a few days..I'm still with u all the way...luv u all
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Hey guys, My little guy (2 year old loves helping me cook) and I will be making french fries tonight!

I'm going to show you a simple great tasting fry that knocks the socks off the calories of even homemade baked potato french fries.

HINT:

This is only 8 CALORIES per ounce.... vs a potato which is 22 CALORIES per ounce (uncooked)

which are both much healthier then the 4.5oz that come in a McDonalds med fry which is 380 calories. In fact you can add cheese and gravy to these fries and come in under 290 calories for 18oz of these fries!!
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hey guys, My little guy (2 year old loves helping me cook) and I will be making french fries tonight!

I'm going to show you a simple great tasting fry that knocks the socks off the calories of even homemade baked potato french fries.

HINT:

This is only 8 CALORIES per ounce.... vs a potato which is 22 CALORIES per ounce (uncooked)

which are both much healthier then the 4.5oz that come in a McDonalds med fry which is 380 calories. In fact you can add cheese and gravy to these fries and come in under 290 calories for 18oz of these fries!!

Okay JR! How do you make them?!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

HINT:

Okay JR! How do you make them?!

They are in week 2 thread!