hi from a mum in australia

hiya - just started today - and glad i could switch my settings to metric - those lb's were doing my head in!!!

just on here to help shed those last 10 kilos after having my first baby in september 08.

having to note down all food intake will put into focus all those sweet treats i sneak in during the day...
YAY
i got home from the supermarket today without buying my usual pack of chocolate biscuits/cookies.

good luck to everyone

mazzle

Replies

• hiya - just started today - and glad i could switch my settings to metric - those lb's were doing my head in!!!

just on here to help shed those last 10 kilos after having my first baby in september 08.

having to note down all food intake will put into focus all those sweet treats i sneak in during the day...
    YAY
    i got home from the supermarket today without buying my usual pack of chocolate biscuits/cookies.

good luck to everyone

mazzle
  • hi! from the states glad to see im not the only chocoloholic on here good luck :)
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Welcome! Congratulations on a new baby - how fantastic!

I am sooooo impressed that you were converting pounds to kilos or kilos to pounds:noway: That alone should have burnt a ton of calories!

Good luck!