New - 23 yr female - 80ish lbs to lose

Options
I can use all the support I can get! Dieting has been my life for as long as I can remember. I accepted the BFL challenge last week and Im ready to be confident in myself.

Replies

• lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK HUN IM N THE SAME BOAT CANT SEEM TO KEEP WEIGHT OFF IN IM TRYING TO LOSE THAT MUCH OR MORE
  • jess9897
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! This site is great for support!
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    I'm totally in your same boat. Got about that much to lose! Good luck with MFP. Everyone is super supportive. :)
  • aarnold86
    aarnold86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I would like to lose 100. We can help each other stay on track if you would like. Just send me a friend request.
  • JLS6000
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you; Looking to lose about the same. I'm also new here and since I've joined I can already see a difference as I'm more motivated, energized, happier and seeing the weight fall off but I'm working my butt off =)
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like =)

☆Dream☆Believe☆Achieve♥

☆☆Le Gra—J.R
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add
  • mrblaze211
    Options
    Goodluck add me if you like. We can keep us both working towards our goals
  • Nevertolate1
    Options
    I second the fight with weight,,,,,, I did a friend request,,, we can help each other
    :bigsmile:
  • txchik
    txchik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    good luck u can do it I lost 60lbs and have been stuck, but have started up again my goal 50lbs. You will accomplish your goal just do a lil' goal @ a time and you will hit you big goal :)
  • WannaBeGreat
    Options
    Good luck!!! I'm in the same situation as you, and I just started today!! Keep motivated!!
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and feel free to add me :)