Looking for healthy recipes

Options
I need websites that are free that I can go to get healthy recipes. Also a good website that would allow me to make my favorite foods but healthy. Any and all websites will be looked at.

Replies

• TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Check out thegraciouspantry.com it is written by a lady who creates Clean Eating recipes and shares them on her website. She has also re-done a lot of recipes to make them more healthy and sometimes takes requests to make a recipe more healthy. I have tried a few of them and they are delicious and super healthy since they are created with whole foods. Also, it's great because you can subscribe if you're interested and it will email you so you know when something new comes up. : )
  • hkelley2011
    Options
    Thank you so much headed over there now to check it out. Again thank you.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    ginas skinny recipes are good too. They are weight watchers based, but they can easily be adjusted to your dietary needs. She is on a pumpkin kick right now!
  • EricaLaurenRN
    Options
    Eatingwell.com has some amazing recipes and you can pretty much find anything on there -- recipes for two, healthy pasta, chicken and beef recipes, etc. Great options!
  • hkelley2011
    Options
    Thank you to all that have replied so far. I am checking out each site and I making a list of them. I plan on using these site to set up meal plans and I really do appreciate all of the suggestions. Thank you again
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    www.vegetariantimes.com
    www.happyherbivore.com
    www.101cookbooks.com
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    www.hungrygirl.com
  • hkelley2011