Hello! Totally new!

Options
HI! My name is Colleen. I am 23 and I have about 50 pounds to lose, doing this for myself and to get in shape for nursing school which I start in January.

I just found this site today and it looks to be awesome. I am excited and committed for once to really work at losing weight. Trying out the Power 90 thing, just did the first day today.

I am not new to weight loss, at the beginning of 2010 I was at a high of 230 and through Curves I got to 200, then I left cause I couldn't afford it really, but I left in April of this year and I have been quite lazy since then.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! It is awesome and I am positive you will find it so helpful with your weight loss goals!
  • fergie64
    fergie64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I love this website. I have lost 47 lbs since April 1st. You can do it!!
    :smile:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello Colleen welcome to MFP, Pleasure to meet you on MFP, a wonderful site for positive encouragment and support!! I'm Robert.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck with your goals. This site is awesome. I'm also a nursing student. It's tough, but so worth it. :smile: Feel free to add if you'd like.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!! This is a great place for support and accountability!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!! This is a great place for support and accountability!!
  • brockgnd
    Options
    Welcome! I started this about 6 weeks ago and I am totally addicted. Not losing the weight as fast as I would like but the changes are obvious. Everything I eat is thought about. Feels good! :)
  • marisol_cd
    Options
    Hi! This site has been really helpful for me, feel free to add me if you need some encouraging. :)