i feel different

Options
i can't explain it, but i just do.. yeah, i've lost 8 lbs and 4 inches in 2 weeks, i agree it's phenomenal and i def worked for it.. but i just feel different inside.. like, toward my goal, my expectations, etc. i dont care if i only lose 1 pound a week, because each one is worth so much to me, toward a better, healthy me.. i guess one could say i'm just in a pink cloud, but with realistic projections for myself, but also with unwavering determination and perseverence.. like, it just clicked- what if i got frustrated and gave up? then i'd gain, and i'd stay stuck for that much longer. and instead of saying 'i hope..' and 'i wish i would..' i'm now saying that no matter how long this takes i will take care of this God-given body, and give my knees a break, and feel confident in my own skin, and not do this for anyone but me today... i'm almost in awe of my new frame of mind and beginning-body, because my thoughts aren't sounding like myself- it's too serene, confident, peaceful and whole- like i said, i dont know how to explain it...

Replies

• Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I really understand what you mean. I'm losing slowly, but each time I see the scale drop a little bit I realize that the changes I've made are working. This time my entire outlook has changed rather than just what I eat or do physically.
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ok good!!
    i didn't know if i could say or type exactly what i meant, it's just such a foreign feeling but i love it:heart: !
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can relate to what you are saying..... Every time I have tried to lose weight I'm always afraid of giving up!!!! I'm afraid of negative and sabotages thoughts, but the good thing is that MFP peers really supports you!!!! So keep thinking positive and if negative thoughts come to your mind knock them down with a great workout!!!!!

Take care