What would you do tomorrow if...

Options

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'd go and buy some new clothes, and maybe the leather pants :noway: that match my blue and white "Evel Knievel" leather motorcycle jacket....and I'd go and get my motorcycle endorsement on my driver's license so I could go to Daytona Bike Week as a rider instead of a passenger this year.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'd go buy myself a dress for my daughters wedding and make myself stay on track so I could wear it on her day.:wink:
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Put on those tight jeans I've still got, and stay out all night long!!! :glasses:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Put on those tight jeans I've still got, and stay out all night long!!! :glasses:

Sounds like a scene out of "Saturday Night Fever". Woot woot!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I would have to keep pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming then I would go by a new wardrobe with some sexy dresses and get a new haircut!!!

Then I would have my picture taken so that I can have proof that it really did happen and to make myself never go back to the FAT me!!!!

Memaw
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I don't think my daughter would want me to join in, but I would be tempted.:laugh: :drinker: :drinker:

No I prefer to streak alone, thank you ninja.gif

I'll take care of SC and you can get OH :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    wow a new wardrobe would be nice... then i would go out and have some beers and flirt with all the boys but not let them touch LOL:laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    wow a new wardrobe would be nice... then i would go out and have some beers and flirt with all the boys but not let them touch LOL:laugh:

tease :glasses:

:laugh: :tongue:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I would put on the clothes that I have not been able to get my big butt into for the past 1 1/2 years and go out more, I stay in to much because I am embarressed to have put the weight back on.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    amazed, i would spend hours trying on the too small clothes i have in my closet to see how they fit. i might go to goodwill and try on/buy more stuff too. :smile:
    i do that now too but i'm not satisfied w/ the results.:grumble:

:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Probably stand there in pure shock for a few minutes, staring at the number and rubbing my eyes and looking again to make sure!

I am one lb away. Have tried to avoid weighing more than my once a week because I am sure I'm fluctuating up and down based on what I'm eating, etc on any given day!! haha

I may or may not get there this week.........

But, it is gonna be CELEBRATION TIME HERE ON MFP WHEN I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Probably stand there in pure shock for a few minutes, staring at the number and rubbing my eyes and looking again to make sure!

I am one lb away. Have tried to avoid weighing more than my once a week because I am sure I'm fluctuating up and down based on what I'm eating, etc on any given day!! haha

I may or may not get there this week.........

But, it is gonna be CELEBRATION TIME HERE ON MFP WHEN I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We wish you luck Tami! You have done great!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yes, congratulations in advance, Tamtastic! You have made an incredible journey. :flowerforyou:

I think the first thing I will do is throw away all my "fat" clothes and go clothes shopping.
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I'd go buy a new scale because mine must be reading wrong.
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I would take off all my clothes well except for a thong and go streaking for miles and miles!!!! :wink:
  • furrflys
    Options
    I'd break out all my before the baby clothes and maybe apply for a position at a nudy bar just to see if I still had it:laugh:
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    I would totally go shopping and take lots and lots of pictures. :love:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I'd probably still feel like I was fat and needed to lose more. LOL

(just being honest!) :embarassed:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

U stold my answer.
    :noway: :noway: