365 Days-130lbs-Goal Reached

Options

Replies

• singingcoyote
    Options
    and it looks like you've lost about 20 years as well! Beautiful Miss Robbie and many congratulations.
  • eag1916
    eag1916 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Congratulations!!!
  • robbie300
    robbie300 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It is definately a NSV reading all your wonderful comments on how I have changed. Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated.
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    Wow!!! Um... I hope this is me in a year; I just started today! You look great and what an inspiration!
  • Chuck417
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all!! Don't be a lurker! People need you. You have much to offer and you can and do encourage others following in your shoes. Congrats!!
    Chuck
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I love seeing posts like these and your post is very inspirational. Stick around the forums, we dont bite (often)
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You must be so pleased. Congratulations!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Congrats you look Fantastic! Job well done! What a great success story and inspiration you are! Keep up the good work!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring
    Your kids must be very proud of you!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This is so inspirational!!!! Thank you for sharing! You look wonderful!!!
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! I hope I can do this too!
  • basicliving
    Options
    What an amazing difference! You look positively wonderful. Thank you for sharing your positively inspirational story!
  • k2thaj
    Options
    You look so wonderful and healthy, truly an inspiration for everyone! I fully agree with you that MFP has been one of the main factors in becoming healthier and losing weight. WAY TO GO!
  • jfrankovich
    jfrankovich Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation! Great job!

PS: There's a typo in "September" above your after picture.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You have done an awesome job and should be so proud of your accomplishments! I am beyond impressed at your exercise routine, and that you've done it every single day for a year!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Wow all I can say is what a hottie :) Congratulations, you look great.
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations on such amazing success. You look beautiful!!! Thank you for inspiring me to keep trying
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations!! I'm sure your hard work has paid off in so many ways:happy: :happy:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    What a wonderfully inspirational story! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on your wonderful victory! You look fabulous :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!