Top 5 Reasons I don't watch The Biggest Loser?

Options
2»

Replies

• elfie9863
    Options
    Well...I am watching it so I can slobber on the tv screen when Dovell (sp) is on...geesh...what a wonderous machine that guy is!!!!!!

:love:

DITTO! :love:

Snicker - - Leer Leer ---:blushing:
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I watch it and I enjoy it. I think the average person with the average smarts/common sense knows it isn't feasible for them to lose that much weight in a week. Unless of course, they have 8 hours a day to work out, trainers, and surrounded by healthy foods.
    Also, plenty of the people that are on the show are very over weight, which explains why this life style would cause a drastic change right away.
    I DO wish that they would put junk food in the kitchen along with all the healthy foods, that way they can choose and feel the pressure and toughness of what it would be like once they are back in the real world.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Well...I am watching it so I can slobber on the tv screen when Dovell (sp) is on...geesh...what a wonderous machine that guy is!!!!!!

:love:

DITTO! :love:

Yes Dolvett is dreamy:love: and I love his sensitive side:blushing:

Snicker - - Leer Leer ---:blushing:
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    sometimes in previous shows I watched you can pickup on some tips for losing weight especially if a celebrity chef comes on and cooks a meal. Yes and Dovell is HOT HOT HOT HOT..
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    sometimes in previous shows I watched you can pickup on some tips for losing weight especially if a celebrity chef comes on and cooks a meal. Yes and Dovell is HOT HOT HOT HOT..

YAY for Dolvett!!! He is an Awesome trainer plus great to look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you, my youngest son Watches it every week and he is 12 and thinkz is crazy he ask me to watch with him but I just don't buy it........ I think just like you how can loosing 1 or 2 pound will be a failer COME ON............ We need more real shows!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    For the record, this post was meant for amusement purposes only. I actually was at the gym last night when I saw the show on one of the tv’s and realized I was missing it. Sometimes I enjoy watching it, sometimes it annoys me. Prior to getting started on the road to fitness I would usually sit on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and watch the whole 2 hours…..so that part about not having time to watch is true. :happy: If you like it or if it helps you – watch it, I’m not knocking it. :drinker: