Good Tuesday morning

Options
Hey all the purple people eaters, just wanted to remind you as today is the last minute workout. I wont be able to work tonight as I will be working again. I hope everyone has had a good week, I have done alright I guess. Remember to send me your weights by tomorrow at noon it may be thursday afternoon before I get them posted I have to work tomorrow also. Ya'll have been a great team. Keep up the great work.....Tamara

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey all the purple people eaters, just wanted to remind you as today is the last minute workout. I wont be able to work tonight as I will be working again. I hope everyone has had a good week, I have done alright I guess. Remember to send me your weights by tomorrow at noon it may be thursday afternoon before I get them posted I have to work tomorrow also. Ya'll have been a great team. Keep up the great work.....Tamara
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :yawn: Come on all purples, we need to get busy on our last chance workout. I'm hoping to work out extra hard today. What about you?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Tamara! I hate to hear you are working all the time. You want us to come beat 'em up for ya?? LOL!! Just kidding! Girl we won't let you down! We have been working hard all week and we know you are working your butt off too! Waitressing is a very hard job! Been there and I did love it, back when I was younger but now I would probably kill someone, intentionally!! Hehe!! We will workout for you so don't you worry about that! Have a good day and see you when you get to hang with us!!
    GO PURPLE TEAM!!!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey all the purple people eaters, just wanted to remind you as today is the last minute workout. I wont be able to watch tonight as I will be working again. I hope everyone has had a good week, I have done alright I guess. Remember to send me your weights by tomorrow at noon it may be thursday afternoon before I get them posted I have to work tomorrow also. Ya'll have been a great team. Keep up the great work.....Tamara

I had to fix my post, I messed up a few words. I am working extra to try and get out of debt a little faster...YAY I should be on tomorrow...Have a great day
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey all the purple people eaters, just wanted to remind you as today is the last minute workout. I wont be able to watch tonight as I will be working again. I hope everyone has had a good week, I have done alright I guess. Remember to send me your weights by tomorrow at noon it may be thursday afternoon before I get them posted I have to work tomorrow also. Ya'll have been a great team. Keep up the great work.....Tamara

I had to fix my post, I messed up a few words. I am working extra to try and get out of debt a little faster...YAY I should be on tomorrow...Have a great day
    Good for you for the extra work. Mine and my hubby's work is getting less and less so I don't know what we are going to do. I have too many bills to miss any work. Don't understand how some people can just lay out all the time. Work keeps cutting both of our hours back so that isn't a good thing at all. You just have you a good night and don't worry about us Purples! We got this!!