Butt Bible...Before & After pics please!!!

Options
Hello all!!

SO I am on L1D2 of the Butt Bible. Just wondering if any of you have b&a pics!!! I need the motivation...I am also doing Tae Bo and 30DS... I have seen so many b&a of the 30ds, but not as many of the BB. If you dont mind sharing, please do so....my pancake butt needs to know its possible to become amazing!! :wink:

Replies

• vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have pics, but I do believe that the Butt Bible helped to make my legs and butt look better. They are not perfect, but much improved. I did it for about 6 weeks.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    What is a pancake butt and what is butt bible? I have the flattest *kitten* on earth..
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I remembered this thread from a month ago, awesome results and only 3 weeks! It was the first I'd heard of "butt bible"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/334908-amazing-butt-bible-results-w-pics?hl=butt+bible

she put the pics in her profile.

If you do a forum search you might find more.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    is the butt bible all squats? I have terrible weak knees but I need to do something!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    What is a pancake butt and what is butt bible? I have the flattest *kitten* on earth..

Pancake butt= flat butt :sad:
    Butt Bible is a workout DVD with 3 levels that you do over 6 weeks...I just started yesterday...
  • jencute
    jencute Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how many calories are burned doing the butt bible? ive just been logging it as circuit training.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how many calories are burned doing the butt bible? ive just been logging it as circuit training.

That's probably you're best bet if you don't have a heart rate monitor.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    If you are in the US see if your cable provider has "Exercise TV" They have those workouts on there at no extra cost. I haven't started this either BUT (LOL) I really need to. Pancake booty over here too! Sigh...
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    is the butt bible all squats? I have terrible weak knees but I need to do something!

On the first level you do some butt bridge workouts (its a hip raise) some side lifts with leg bent and then with the leg extended and then some squats and set of lunges...it's not too bad, I have bad knees as well and these workouts dont bother me much..
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    I've never heard of the butt bible, but if my butt gets any bigger it will have it's own universe in which I'm sure the butt god will feel obligated to write a bible about how to get around and/or avoid the butt masses.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I've never heard of the butt bible, but if my butt gets any bigger it will have it's own universe in which I'm sure the butt god will feel obligated to write a bible about how to get around and/or avoid the butt masses.

I envy a big butt! lol
    It wont make it bigger, it will tone your butt and thighs...and if you are willing, we can trade the big butt for some big girls lol, you can have mine, my back is tired of them lol
  • johnspaif
    Options
    I understand the tears :( My hubby picks at me saying I sit on my back bone... not funny, although I can't dispute it

Pancake butt= flat butt :sad:
    Butt Bible is a workout DVD with 3 levels that you do over 6 weeks...I just started yesterday...
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How is this going??
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    How is this going??

so far so good! I am starting my 3rd week on Monday...will be starting Level 2...I think there is something going on back there but it's still too soon to tell lol....will keep you updated!! :laugh:
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    what is butt bible...wow your weights and goals are really close to mine!
  • kjenner929
    kjenner929 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh i hope this works for you! You have to keep us updated. I have no tush and losing weight isn't helping the rear-end situation.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Today was day 1 of level 3...definitly more intense...the only con? Jumping lunges!!! I will kill my knees if I keep doing these at this weight!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    If you are in the US see if your cable provider has "Exercise TV" They have those workouts on there at no extra cost. I haven't started this either BUT (LOL) I really need to. Pancake booty over here too! Sigh...

I love my Exercise TV it even has stuff for the days you need to rest up!!! Oh and they have a web site as well!!!
  • aqua172
    aqua172 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started today, and did take a before pic. Depending on the results I may post before and after pics. I'm very sore after only the first session, so I'm optimistic!
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    I am almost at the end of week two second level. I do each level until I can keep up with Pauline. I am not able to go as low as her on some of the squats but Maddison and Terry Anne in the back don't either and they look great so I don't worry about it. This will shape you butt and losing weight is great but building those muscles will give you shape back there, you will not regret it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!