Nutri-med shake mix..where can I get it?

Options
A couple years ago I saw a " weight loss" physician who provided me with nutri- med powder packs for shakes or pudding. after failing the liquid only diet plan I had many of the shake/ pudding packs left over. Now tI am using them for breakfast and am quickly running out. Does anyone know where I can get these wholesale or if there is another product that tastes similar and has same nutritional values.

Thanks!
:drinker:

Replies

• aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    never heard of those, but i drink visalus nutritional shakes for breakfast and lunch. provides TONS of nutrition and leaves me feeling amazing. if i dont drink them for a few days i can feel a drop in my energy levels and how im feeling. google it. visalus sciences (body by Vi) i bet you would love it!
  • debgcook
    Options
    I never heard of those too. You may love LEAN SHAKE by GNC. Get the one with 25 grm of protien. The rch Chocolate is great.:happy:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Why head down that road again? Why not just eat some real food in place of it?
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I will look into your suggestions.
    Not trying to "head down that road -again" . These are very well nutritionally balance meals. I eat " real" food every day for lunch and dinner. thes Shakes are for breakfast and really curb my hunger satisfy. more than any other meal replacement has.
  • getalifenow
    getalifenow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you found the Nutrimed powder packs. I used to use them in replacing breakfast & lunch & was successful. Would love to know where to get them now.
  • moonarrow
    moonarrow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if you found the Nutrimed powder packs. I used to use them in replacing breakfast & lunch & was successful. Would love to know where to get them now.

Hi, you can only get them at a doctor’s office. The name of the supplier company is Robard and they only work with licensed physicians. I’m sure they can help you find someone in your area. Best wishes!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm hoping that 2.5 years later she either found some or gave up...