Cutting back on Calories??

Options
Ok. I've decided to cut my calories down from 1500 to 1200 since I can tell I eat too much lately, and I think it will help get this back in gear. Last time I tried I got kind of light headed though. Does that usually go away after a while?

I've been maintaining the same weight lately and I know i has a lot to do with my lacking in time to excercise these days. So I thought cutting calories would help make up with that. If I can cut that many...

btw.... tuesday is not a good day to examine my food diary... Tuesday is Sushi/drinking night.... most nights are not like that for me...

Replies

• GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    bump
  • Princessa1982
    Options
    I can not look at your diary to see what you eat and where you could cut calories. If you want to add me as a friend and if your diary is open, then we can chat about it!

As for cutting from 1500 to 1200, i think you are perfectly fine as long as you are including all of your food groups and you do not actually feel hungry...
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be getting dizzy or light headed. If you are, you might want to add in a light snack between meals to help stabilize your sugars, since that is the most likely cause of light-headedness. 1200 calories can be a lot of food if you eat lots of veggies, so good luck!