Hello from Ontario, Canada

Options
Hello. I am from a small town called Keswick, located in Ontario, Canada. I am soon to be 50 and once again find myself in the vicious circle of trying to loose weight. My hobbies are photography, scrapbooking, reading and travel.

I am looking for someone to be a "buddy" with. To get support as much as give support. I find it is a little bit easier when I try to loose weight with someone.

I am type 2 diabetic and have over 100 pounds to loose.

Replies

• snooks50b
    Options
    Hello. I am from a small town called Keswick, located in Ontario, Canada. I am soon to be 50 and once again find myself in the vicious circle of trying to loose weight. My hobbies are photography, scrapbooking, reading and travel.

I am looking for someone to be a "buddy" with. To get support as much as give support. I find it is a little bit easier when I try to loose weight with someone.

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Welcome!

You can do this. There are many who have 100lbs + to lose and some have already succeeded.

By the way, I know someone from Keswick. Last name Holwell.

All the best! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi! and Great for you, I am new here also and find that being consistant and logging everything really helps......I have (had) 78lbs to lose and find myself very motivated and on course. This site, with all of the positive posts have helped so much.

By the way, I'm in a small town in Ontario also.......Peterborough..

Take care and all the all the best!!!
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello and welcome.
    I am also new, joined last week and I love it here. I have about 75 lbs to lose myself, so I know how you feel.
    I am from little town Ontario too ( Trenton) so WELCOME! :happy: