Hi !!! =)

Options
Hi ! My name is Perrine and I'm 24 ! I'm from France ! I discovered myfitnesspal on TUMBLR, a girl promoted the website on her weightloss blog so I paid a visit and signed in like, 3 hours after. I weigh 193 lbs/ 87 kgs and would like to lose 59 lbs / 27 kgs in order to weigh 132 lbs / 60 kgs. I would like to achieve this eating healthy and exercising. My sister is doing the Dukan diet and asked me to do it with her, but no thanks ! I'm still discovering the website, but for the moment I'm pretty enthousiastic about it !
Feel free to friend me, I guess a little support would be great ! I have a weightloss / fit blog too. If you have a tumblr you can and I encourage you to follow me ! The adress is http://tryingtogetfitandhealthy.tumblr.com . I post about everything, well, I think the tumblr users know what I'm talking about ! It keeps me motivated. I hope I introduced myself correctly ! I can answer questions if I didn't ! :)

Replies

• KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.....While I don't know what a tumbler is.....I offer you support and motivation....you shall win the war with weight and be victorious.......Good Luck!!1:wink:
  • shirlandmews
    Options
    Thank you Kenny ! And thank you for the support today ! :flowerforyou:
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. : )
  • Runwithbeff
    Options
    nice to meet you! I hope your weight loss path is an easy one for you. I really love this website and I hope you do too! I'm going to double check if I follow you on tumblr. if not, I will! mine is runtogether.tumblr.com :)
  • shirlandmews
    Options
    THANK YOU !!!

RuthAne I added you ! And I'm following runtogether of course !!

:drinker: