hey :)

Options
Hi.

Im D.

I dont really know what to write here....
Im 24, and the heaviest Ive ever been, am making a change, its hard because a lot of the things I love are the things I have to give up... things like coke and chips and bread and all those things.
its going to be a struggle for sure, but come tomorrow morning coke will be the first thing to go.
I kind of feel like I need to have a funeral or something hahahaha.
anyway I am rambling, I just wanted to say hi
=]

-D

Replies

• hatredordesire
    Options
    honestly, give yourself AT LEAST, a few days. i know if you drink soda, all the time, then it will be extremely hard. but for a few days, subsitute it with water, chances are you'll feel AMAZING with out soda in your system. it makes you feel so bloated :( and it's realllllyyyy not good for you. i used to drink it alottt! now, i'm down to maybe a glass of sprite per week, lol. good luck (:
  • msDpenguin87
    Options
    honestly, give yourself AT LEAST, a few days. i know if you drink soda, all the time, then it will be extremely hard. but for a few days, subsitute it with water, chances are you'll feel AMAZING with out soda in your system. it makes you feel so bloated :( and it's realllllyyyy not good for you. i used to drink it alottt! now, i'm down to maybe a glass of sprite per week, lol. good luck (:

Hi
    :)
    Yeah I gave up soft drinks (soda) a few years ago, it was awful at first then I felt reaaaaaly good.
    need to learn to up my water intake, Im so bad at drinking water.
    -D
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

LOve the cute kitty pic :)

and well done for joining and being here. i think that's the first step.

the 2nd step is setting small goals.

i'm the same with water, but aim to drink 2 500ml bottles during the day while i'm at work. it goes pretty quickly.

i'll slowly increase it but starting small :) i also allow myself a sweet thing every day, otherwise i'll go insane!