Trying.

Options
I am 20 year old female. About 2 weeks ago I realized my weight holds me back from everything I want to do. All I think about is my weight. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin. My sister had a baby in 2010 and now weights 170ish it would be great to lose the weight and be smaller than her for the first time! I have trouble sleeping so I started walking/jogging in the early morning (before the sun is up) and I do Zumba with my friend, which is the best way to do it because I can't picture myself dancing by myself and we are really close so being silly makes it fun :)

Friends on here would be awesome ! I feel more motivated than ever and I just want to stay that way :)

Replies

• cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Welcome!
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I've only been on here properly for a week, the support is amazing and I've lost 4 pounds already! :)
  • Orangatitties
    Options
    Great job joining, I'm sure you'll do great on here!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Welcome!

It definintely is great here!

I'm similar to you in that my weight holds me back from the majority of things that I do, and have always been larger than my sister and friends.

you sound like you're off on the right foot with the exercise and I found that logging ALL you eat is a real eye opener to how many calories are in what.

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me :o)
  • therrin611
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Feel free to add me. This site is a great motivator!
  • savismommy
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :]