Hey Purple!!

Options
So I havent been on much because my husband had to leave for predeployment training this week. We thought he wouldnt be leaving until next week which so we had stuff planned together but then then police came to our house and told him he needed to contact his NCO so he called and it turns out he had to be in San Antonio Saturday to go to Austin to get a bunch of paperwork, their wills, medical stuff, pay stuff, etc all in order and then they were off to Indiana today. I won't see him until Mar 23 and hes only here until Apr 1st when he has to leave again and by mid-April he'll be in Iraq.... so I havent been watchin my cals or fitting in exercise I've just kinda been down, but I only let that last for a few days and now I'm done moping and its time to lose some serious weight for when he comes home in March!!!

But I did step on the scale this morning to check my weight compared to last week and I've lost another 3lbs despite my bad eating and lack of exercise, gotta chalk that one up to breastfeeding!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy day and We Can Do It!!!!

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    So I havent been on much because my husband had to leave for predeployment training this week. We thought he wouldnt be leaving until next week which so we had stuff planned together but then then police came to our house and told him he needed to contact his NCO so he called and it turns out he had to be in San Antonio Saturday to go to Austin to get a bunch of paperwork, their wills, medical stuff, pay stuff, etc all in order and then they were off to Indiana today. I won't see him until Mar 23 and hes only here until Apr 1st when he has to leave again and by mid-April he'll be in Iraq.... so I havent been watchin my cals or fitting in exercise I've just kinda been down, but I only let that last for a few days and now I'm done moping and its time to lose some serious weight for when he comes home in March!!!

But I did step on the scale this morning to check my weight compared to last week and I've lost another 3lbs despite my bad eating and lack of exercise, gotta chalk that one up to breastfeeding!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy day and We Can Do It!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear he has to leave you hun! We will keep you in our prayers! But on a good note, you go girl on the 3 pound weight loss! That's great! Now you get your butt in shape for when he comes back home! I know that will make you feel really good. We re-posted a challenge we had done this weekend if anyone wants to join in and do it, too. Today is our last chance workout! Good luck to you! Glad to see you back on!