What extra do you eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Just curious as to why you are exercising so much? You don't need to exercise half that much to lose weight, gain muscle, and be healthy. I wouldn't eat more. I would exercise less...

agreed.

but to answer the original post. Pop tarts and ice cream is how I fill up my excess calories.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Blah i think my bods going in to a starvation mode :( Im working out twice a day 2 hrs total and doing about 1400+ calories and only eating 1200 but the scale isnt going down (i have lost weight be since i started 2 a days its staying the same) :( going to add another protein shake and hope that helps... My problem is after i have breakfast, lunch, or dinner im not realy hungry after wards i dont eat big portions they have droped to half of what i use to eat. I guess my body just dont like eating alot... Do yall add protein shakes or bars or something else to help you not get in that starvation mode?!?!

If I were you i'd eat at the very least, half of those exercise calories back.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Just curious as to why you are exercising so much? You don't need to exercise half that much to lose weight, gain muscle, and be healthy. I wouldn't eat more. I would exercise less...

agreed.

but to answer the original post. Pop tarts and ice cream is how I fill up my excess calories.

I prefer snickers and cheesecake
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You not giving yourself enough food girl!
    Try calorie dense foods :)
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    So since im burnings 1400+ calories a day should i start eating like 2400-2600 calories a day?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing