I am on the MSN home page today! *link inside*

Options
2»

Replies

• elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's great! Way to go! I love the advice you gave too - that it's important for women to do something for themselves (and their health)!
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love your story! What a great role model you are for your son, and what an awesome way to build your relationship with him. Brought tears to my eyes as I'm struggling to help my 11 year old daughter with her body image and realize the importance of being healthy! I wish I could get her to work out with me!

Thank you for sharing!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was literally just thinking, I wonder if the user on the Homepage of MFP is still active. Congrats!

yes I am, every day, I still log my foods, I have some crazy # of consecutive log in days, almost 600. I love this site!
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I saw that!! I was like- "I commented on her before and afters! I know a celebrity!" lol ;)

They asked your permission before using it right?
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I knew i recognized your face! At work MSN is the first page to pop up when using the internet, when I saw that article I was telling myself......I know that person, or have seen her someplace before! Now I know where! Congrats!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I love your story! What a great role model you are for your son, and what an awesome way to build your relationship with him. Brought tears to my eyes as I'm struggling to help my 11 year old daughter with her body image and realize the importance of being healthy! I wish I could get her to work out with me!

Thank you for sharing!

you are welcome, it is so hard to raise children and be a good role model when we are not ourselves. That was my problem. I am so proud of all of my sons, not just JAke, but my two older sons also have lost alot of weight, One lost 55 pounds this year, just so he could serve his Country. He leaves for Basic Training for the Army this Sunday. My oldest son lost over 70 pounds as well. I have been honored to be able to be a good role model to them all

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I saw that!! I was like- "I commented on her before and afters! I know a celebrity!" lol ;)

They asked your permission before using it right?

yes, I have given all permission to all things that have written :heart:
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!