Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TURBOFIRE - Monday, October 3rd, 2011

Anyone want to join me in starting Turbofire on Monday? Would love to have accountability partners and people to discuss workouts and results with :)

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 801 Member
    looking into this? is it dancey? and what is cost? sorry for questions!!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    I've been doing Turbo Fire for a couple months now... However, I am currently doing TF/CLX! Turbo Fire workouts are awesome! Feel free to add me, if you want to! :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Have a great time with TF!
  • Hi I would to have a buddy, just started classes Monday. The only difference is that on the rest day I will do Sundays workout because I want sunday to be my rest day. BTW love it already.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    I started this program 17 weeks ago. I LOVE every one of the DVD's.
    Let me know if you have any ?'s I will be happy to help you out!!
  • tobi459
    tobi459 Posts: 15 Member
    I own Turbo Jam DVD's.... is this the same thing? I definately need exercise buddies...
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    I'm ordering turbofire next week! Done turbojam and love it, so I know Fire will be great!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    I've been doing Turbo Fire for a couple months now... However, I am currently doing TF/CLX! Turbo Fire workouts are awesome! Feel free to add me, if you want to! :)
    I'm doing the hybrid, too. Last day of week 4 today and loving it. Anyone else doing one, the other, or both feel free to add me, as well.
  • I started Turbo Fire last Monday so today is my rest day of week 2. I would be happy to be included! I LOVE the workouts and look forward to it each and every day!
  • I will be starting my third month of Turbo Fire on Monday, I love it. Add me as a friend if you would like and we can help each other through the program :smile:
  • shellbell525
    shellbell525 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi all. I'm doing the chalean extreme/ turbo fire hybrid right now. I edited the schedule a bit to fit my own needs but I'm loving it. Feel free to add me for support
  • I just got my DVDs last week and I tried a workout, but I am officially starting on Monday. I am diving in with the 5-day Inferno, then I'll do what I can. I don't think I can stick to the schedule, but I think I could pull off a shorter class on a crazier day. So count me in??
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    i just got mine today through amazon and they shipped it today...so hopefully it comes soon....so if you dont mind Id love to be in your group but be a couple days behind you