Juicer?

Options
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a juicer? Also any good juice recipes? Thanks :)

Replies

• guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have a Jack Lalaine juicer and it works great. I use it a couple of times a week. It comes with a recipe book, but you can look online for tons of other recipes if you want. Anything with fresh ginger is great! I used to have a Breville, that one was great too, but I gave it away when I moved.

I also just bought a blender, so I can have whole food juices. Any way to get in those fruits and veggies!
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure whether they sell them outside of the UK, but my Phillips juicer is amazing - I got the one recommended by Jason Vale. I cannot reccomend his books/recipes highly enough. The best one is his sherbet lemonade. Juice 2 golden delicious apples and 1/3 lemon with the rind on. Tastes EXACTLY like sherbert lemonade. I cannot get enough of this stuff!! xxx

http://www.juicemaster.com/
  • mgottschalk
    Options
    I also have a Jack Lalane. It's not the fanciest of juicers, but it works just fine for us so far! An easy starting recipe is an equal amount of carrot, apple, pear (ex: 3 carrots, 3 apples, 3 pears). Another good one is: 1 lb. Strawberries, 1 bag of green grapes, 1 medium sized cucumber, 6 carrots. Good luck!