Hello

Options
Hi I'm new - this is hard....I been off the rails for a week hoping to get back on today....

1200 calories a day is not much.....having trouble cutting down on the cal's.....

Replies

• helma123
    helma123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I'm on 1250 & like to eat way too much to keep it under that! The way I stay on track is to work out everyday & earn some extra calories back. Good luck! You can do it!
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I thought it was going to be hard for me too.....Just make sure you do workouts so you get those extra calories to use. You would be surprised!!

Good Luck!
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I know it sounds bad, but I was having trouble keeping under 2080 the first day. Then I sat down and thought about what I was eating.

Certain things that are REALLY good, and really good for you can be really filling.

I just had 170 calories for my lunch (approx.) and it was 2 unwich sandwiches from Jimmy Johns, if you have one close to you or something like that you might want to look into it. Lean meat and veggies are the best, they don't have a lot of calories and you can have a bunch of them!

Good luck, I know it's tough, but it's so worth it.