calorie counter for weights

Options
Thanks to all for the welcomes and well wishes. Does anyone now why the calorie counter in the exercise section does not count anything except cardio? I worked out yesterday but the only thing that it would give me a calorie credit for was cardio.

Thanks,

Eric

Replies

• eworthen1
    Options
    Thanks to all for the welcomes and well wishes. Does anyone now why the calorie counter in the exercise section does not count anything except cardio? I worked out yesterday but the only thing that it would give me a calorie credit for was cardio.

Thanks,

Eric
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It has something to do with you burn calories different with cardio than you do weight training. Not sure what though. I didn't want you to think no one was "listening". Check out www.caloriesperhour.com and see if you can find something on there. Good luck! There are all kinds of different stuff on there.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Under the cardio section, there is a strength training entry. If you put your minutes in there, it will give you the exercise calories...
  • danahub
    danahub Posts: 10
    Options
    Im asking the same question. if you findout something, please let me know.thanks dana.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Under the cardio section, there is a strength training entry. If you put your minutes in there, it will give you the exercise calories...
    yea there is! I forgot about this one!! Thanks!
  • eworthen1
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone.