day 2 of getting back on track

Options
Today is so far going good- I had my protein shake and high fiber oatmeal for breakfast and for snack i had a banana and for lunch I had a garden salad (yummy)- now i just have to be smart about dinner which i have plenty calories left for and then its time to workout (that is my biggest feat is staying motivated to workout) not so much the eating but the working out like I should be but I will do it because 11 weeks isn't that far away and its crunch time for me. Hope everyone is having a good day

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Today is so far going good- I had my protein shake and high fiber oatmeal for breakfast and for snack i had a banana and for lunch I had a garden salad (yummy)- now i just have to be smart about dinner which i have plenty calories left for and then its time to workout (that is my biggest feat is staying motivated to workout) not so much the eating but the working out like I should be but I will do it because 11 weeks isn't that far away and its crunch time for me. Hope everyone is having a good day
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congratulations on day two!!!!! I find the first couple of days are the hardest for me. I know what you mean about getting motivated with the workouts....i find that if i can just make myself put my workout clothes on and start the workout,i usually feel better before its done. Some days are easier than others though.....Good Luck to you:flowerforyou: