Kettlebell Workouts

Options
I have just had a tidy up of my 2nd bedroom/study/dining room/ workout room and found a 5kg kettle bell which I forgot I had. I am keen to use it as many people have recommended them.
I was wondering if anyone had any workouts that are online or if you can suggest any dvd's or videos that I could get hold of? I have seen kettlercise and wanted to know if anyone has tried it or anything similar.

Replies

• gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I don't know of anything thing like that but I do walking lunges with kettlebell weights and its killer.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Jillian has Shred it With Weights at WalMart and Target and it uses a Kettle Bell. There are also the Bob Harper workouts with Kettle Bells - those are at target. I have Kettle Worx and you could get those videos by looking up Kettle Worx.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights that uses Kettlebells but I haven't tried it yet. Doing the 30 DS right now. I hear Kettle Worx is good though.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Haha Udallmom beat me to it. :D
  • msveal2832
    Options
    Jillian has a good kettlebell workout, that sells at Walmart or Target for around 9 dollars.
  • Boomerof51
    Boomerof51 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Gin Miller is really good. And she's all about proper form so you don't get hurt. I ordered her dvd from Amazon.