Chin Splints suck!

Options
2»

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    you mean like the thing Jacob Marley wraps around his head to keep his bottom jaw from coming off in the Christmas Carol movies? :huh: :noway:

No, that would be a shin splint. :laugh:

so, your lower jaw is a shin and your lower leg is a chin? when did this switch occur? and why was I not informed!?

Didn't you get the memo? It was sent out last week.

You now chew food with your ears and listen with your mouth.

You hold things in your nose and blow your fingers.

:laugh:
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    Just want to say thank you! Its been a rough week at work and one of my co-workers/friend was having a rough day and this made her laugh. I know your question was a serious one but the slip up was cute.
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    AWWWWW I know you didnt mean it but WOW THAT... WAS... FUNNY. I cant stop laughing when I think about it.
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I once knew a guy who had a torn rotator cup. you guys should get together. LOL.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    I once knew a guy who had a torn rotator cup. you guys should get together. LOL.
    I think thats the same guy that stole the CADILLAC (catalytic) converter from this girl's car that I work with! Thats gotta be how he injured his rotator CUP!!!!!!!!!! lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you mean like the thing Jacob Marley wraps around his head to keep his bottom jaw from coming off in the Christmas Carol movies? :huh: :noway:

No, that would be a shin splint. :laugh:

so, your lower jaw is a shin and your lower leg is a chin? when did this switch occur? and why was I not informed!?

Didn't you get the memo? It was sent out last week.

You now chew food with your ears and listen with your mouth.

You hold things in your nose and blow your fingers.

:laugh:

do we at least get to have sex with the same body parts, or is my hubby's elbow now his penis?

And we're all talking out of our arses. Which we can't tell from our elbows.

Man - I'm so disappointed, I had this vision of someone with matchsticks taped to their face, holding their mouth shut. I thought it was the new slimmers' technique that's taking the world by storm. And it was just a typo. Gutted.