• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    diet
    I read it as "die-t"
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Uranus. I can't believe no one has mentioned this one before. You cannot stop from laughing when you say that word!

Funny story: when my son was 9 and my daughter was 3, my son had to make a project for science class. He chose, yep, you got it, Uranus. So we set about to the craft store and got styrofoam and paint and strung it through a hanger and put fact cards all over it (betcha don't know that Uranus has rings like Saturn and Jupiter). He got an A+ on the project, so to show him how proud I was, I hung it from the kitchen light in the ceiling. And probably at least once a day, I would point it out to my daughter and tell her that what she was looking at was Uranus.

After a week or two of that, instead of telling her what it was, I asked her if she knew. She put a big smile on her face and proudly responded, "MOMMY, THAT'S MY *kitten*!"

I think I fell on the floor, I was laughing so hard.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Uranus. I can't believe no one has mentioned this one before. You cannot stop from laughing when you say that word!

Funny story: when my son was 9 and my daughter was 3, my son had to make a project for science class. He chose, yep, you got it, Uranus. So we set about to the craft store and got styrofoam and paint and strung it through a hanger and put fact cards all over it (betcha don't know that Uranus has rings like Saturn and Jupiter). He got an A+ on the project, so to show him how proud I was, I hung it from the kitchen light in the ceiling. And probably at least once a day, I would point it out to my daughter and tell her that what she was looking at was Uranus.

After a week or two of that, instead of telling her what it was, I asked her if she knew. She put a big smile on her face and proudly responded, "MOMMY, THAT'S MY *kitten*!"

I think I fell on the floor, I was laughing so hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......That is wicked funny!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thickums
    Rithickulous
    Bafoonery
  • kimberly130
    Options
    poop,
    For some reason when someone says that word i crack up... its the 5 year old in me!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Shiss or shissing. Its when you pee out of your butt. (I invented it, and it still makes me laugh my *kitten* off).
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Titty
    sucking
    blowing
    lube job
    busted nut
    "Oh look at that huge sack!" "what sack??" "the sack of balls" xD

deeez nutz, lmfao!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Ramrod
    Say Car Ramrod!

What are you talkin' bout meow?

"do do" in sentences makes me laugh every. time.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Stiffy.