ALL I WANT IS A SNICKERS!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    FInd room for it in your calorie allowance and eat it. If you can't fit a regular size on in, eat a fun size one. c.100 calories of fun size snickers is going to make you happier and it's not going to ruin your diet.
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It's nearing Halloween; there are lots of the mini bars around. Buy a pack, eat one and give the rest away.
  • Arynamber
    Arynamber Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Still fighting the craving! Sugar free fat free pudding did NOT hit the spot! think Im about to go shopping for some funsized bars and stuff them in the freezer.. Thanks for all the GREAT suggestions. (well besides the *kitten* who told me to eat 50 candybars)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I believe all your calories should be of high quality. Even you eat it and work it off, its not considered high quality calories. :(

My take is that life would be boring if we only ate quality calories! Remember it's a lifestyle change, not a temporary diet. Can you really go your whole life without any sweets, bacon and pecan pie? If you can, then good for you but I know it's impossible for me. It would end up in a terrible everything but the kitchen sink binge! So I eat chocolate; Almost everyday!

Amen. I have to have sweets in my life, I need those days where I eat chips!