Binging

Options
I have a bad habit of binging too much, does anyone else have this problem? is there a way to control it?
I know that in order to stop being over hungry you should eat sparatically through out the day which i have been doing, but I still get these moments where a veer off track and just have a hard time controlling... is it all will power?

Replies

• Jenniebee10
    Jenniebee10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a bad habit of binging too much, does anyone else have this problem? is there a way to control it?
    I know that in order to stop being over hungry you should eat sparatically through out the day which i have been doing, but I still get these moments where a veer off track and just have a hard time controlling... is it all will power?
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have a horrible time with this. i will do ok all day and then night hits and i want to eat everything in sight. It is really hard not to binge for me. I did last night and had to get up this morning and adjust my attitude. not easy but i am praying that tonight is different
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    This was posted by another member a while ago and I think it's really important for many of us to stop and read it. Very insightful. I think this could be helpful to anyone who deals with some sort of addiction.

Good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31499-a-binge-is-a-message-by-geneen-roth?hl=Geneen+Roth#posts-306758