Purple Team Last Chance Workout

Options
Hey Purples! Where is everyone today? Don't forget today is the last chance workout before we weigh in by Wednesday morning! What is everyone doing to get their workout in? I did my 30 Day Shred this morning and I am going to get some weight training in here too!! Come on everyone! We can do this!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Purples! Where is everyone today? Don't forget today is the last chance workout before we weigh in by Wednesday morning! What is everyone doing to get their workout in? I did my 30 Day Shred this morning and I am going to get some weight training in here too!! Come on everyone! We can do this!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My daughter is sick so I am not sure if I will make it to the gym so I am cleaning the whole house top to bottom and then hopefully I can make it to the gym tonight, I am trying to find things to do to raise my heart rate!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Ayden just went to sleep I'm going to lift some weights, then tonight I'm grocery shopping so lots of walking there and if I can talk my mom into watching Ayden a bit longer I'm going to go on a powerwalk! ok while hes still sleeping I'm off to lift weights! Go Purple!!
  • renae77
    Options
    My daughter is sick so I am not sure if I will make it to the gym so I am cleaning the whole house top to bottom and then hopefully I can make it to the gym tonight, I am trying to find things to do to raise my heart rate!
    Sorry your daughter is sick. I hope she feels better soon. If you don't make it to the gym we understand that. At least you are trying to do something to get that heart rate up. While doing that stop every little bit and do some jumping jacks! That get that heart rate up there for ya!
  • renae77
    Options
    Ayden just went to sleep I'm going to lift some weights, then tonight I'm grocery shopping so lots of walking there and if I can talk my mom into watching Ayden a bit longer I'm going to go on a powerwalk! ok while hes still sleeping I'm off to lift weights! Go Purple!!
    Supermom you do more walking around a grocery store than I ever will. Lol!! Thats great! The longer I am there the more crap I wanna buy. NOOOO!!!! Get them weights girl!!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    So I do 12 reps of each of my exercises and then repeat the whole thing 3 times but I only got through it all one n a half times before Ayden woke back up. Maybe if he falls asleep again I can get the other one n a half in or I might just take a nap lol I've been up since about 4 with Ayden because he had some bad gas :frown:
  • renae77
    Options
    At least you got some in while you could. That is really good! Keep up the good work! Sorry to hear your baby got you up early. Hopefully he will start to feel better.
  • renae77
    Options
    Bumping to see where everyone is today!
  • annekejohnson
    annekejohnson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just got a new playstation dancing with the stars game.. :D
  • renae77
    Options
    I just got a new playstation dancing with the stars game.. :D