Circuit Training

Options
What do you guys think of Circuit Training? Is it the best way to improve strength and muscle definition? Would regular cardio burn more fat? I am thinking of following a Circuit Training Program for a while to see how it goes. I want to lose some fat and also strengthen my muscles, the fat being top priority at the moment. I'm not a big fan of long-winded, low intensity workouts. The quicker, the better, for me anyway. Apart from following a good diet, what would you guys recommend? :)

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    What do you guys think of Circuit Training? Is it the best way to improve strength and muscle definition? Would regular cardio burn more fat? I am thinking of following a Circuit Training Program for a while to see how it goes. I want to lose some fat and also strengthen my muscles, the fat being top priority at the moment. I'm not a big fan of long-winded, low intensity workouts. The quicker, the better, for me anyway. Apart from following a good diet, what would you guys recommend? :)
    Circuit training is great if you have only limited time and want to hit the whole body. If you want short an intense, try HIIT training with weights.