Ready for a change

Options
My name is Keyshia and I am 32 years old. I have been struggling with my weight my entire adult life. I had my first baby 5 months ago and I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant (shameful). Yesterday made the 3rd week into my losing weight and getting healthy rountine and I am down 7 pds. Yay me. This is the longest I have ever stuck to something concerning weight loss and it feels good. I know that I am motivated about it now because I am doing it for me and my son. I am finally in tune with my star player and that is me. I started this journey weighing in at 317.8 and now I am 310.2. so thats awesome to me. My goal is to get to 225 because I have never been a skinny girl and I really dont want to get skinny just at a healthy weight for myself. I plan to lose at least 2 pounds a week and reach my goal by 4/26/12 my 33rd bday. Any advise you can give me will be wonderful. I look forward to meeting new people and finding people to go on this ride with me.

Replies

• rachaeltaff
    Options
    Congrats on your losses! 7 lbs is definitely a big deal, because we all know it doesn't disappear easily! Feel free to add me :)
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss...feel free to add me...we all need each other for support.
  • ItstimeforJen
    ItstimeforJen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whoooo hoooo....that is amazing.......I am in the same boat and this is day one for me....Celebrate your victory!!!! :happy: You deseve too!
  • javienjaydenmommy
    Options
    Thanks I am so proud of myself and those 7 pds just motivated me to keep going hopefullywhen i get on the scale tue i will be dwn 2 more pd.
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :happy:

ANY amount lost is wonderful! Even a pound!

I just started this journey (again) myself! We're at a similar weight! It seems doting, doesn't it? We'll get there though! :bigsmile: