How do I figure out how many calories I burn?

Options
I'm doing the "Yoga Booty Ballet" and "Shapely Secrets in 7" programs and have no idea how to classify those on my "Daily Exercise log" or how to calculate how many calories I burn. :embarassed: Does anyone know how? I am new to this site but love, love, love the Food Diary function. I has helped me keep my calories in check! :happy:

Replies

• littletiger972000
    Options
    I'm doing the "Yoga Booty Ballet" and "Shapely Secrets in 7" programs and have no idea how to classify those on my "Daily Exercise log" or how to calculate how many calories I burn. :embarassed: Does anyone know how? I am new to this site but love, love, love the Food Diary function. I has helped me keep my calories in check! :happy:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Get (or borrow) a heart rate monitor.

In the mean time I thinik there is an option for Aerobics - and variolus intensity levels. You might have to enter it in as (ie) 15 minutes light aerobics, 20 minutes intense aerobics. Or, if it is less aerobic and more Yoga / Pilates enter in those exercises, or 15 minutes pilates or yoga and 20 aerobics (or however you feel the workout breaksdown). It should give you a rough estimate at least. Which is really what any of these do as they cannot be as accurate as a HR monitor.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    for similar activities such as this... I use yoga to figure calories. this will give you a general idea if you can't afford a hrm