down but not out

Options
I've seen alot of people lately that seem to be real down. With all of the hectic things you have in life going against you its easy to feel bogged down, many people at this point are close to mental breakdowns and so forth, but i just wanted to encourage you all and say that you may be down but youre not out. You all are doing great just take life a day at a time keep a positive outlook and know that things will get better, the weight will come off if you work at it, the situation at home will improve or a way out will be made etc. I dont know what everyone is going thru but know that this is not the end :)

Replies

• sexymiss2011
    sexymiss2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to stay motivated!! I work long hours and I am so tired when I get home. I am going to try to work out before I go to work . I have gained 30lbs in the last 2 years and I am at the point where I don't want to see my friends because I don't want them to see how out of shape I have gotten. I gotta get my sexy back so I can get my life back

11524775.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gash200
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Thanks for the inspiring words. I know there are a lot of people that needed to hear this.:smile:
  • riacurtis
    riacurtis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your timing could not have been better. Thanks for the encouragement. I really needed it tonight.
  • itztwin
    itztwin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A brah brah i feel you and I have a few friends on my team feeling the same way. Imma repost this and Keep it going because you post is the reason we are all here. Good 1 hommie.
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, I SOOO needed to see something like this today. You are amazing! Lol. Thank you. x
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks dear...so true.