BL Cardio Max

Options
Anyone use the BL Cardio Max? If so...what do you enter it in according to the exercise database? I'm doing the full dvd (warm-up, levels 1,2,3, and cool down). Thanks in advance!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Anyone use the BL Cardio Max? If so...what do you enter it in according to the exercise database? I'm doing the full dvd (warm-up, levels 1,2,3, and cool down). Thanks in advance!:flowerforyou:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    I wish I knew, because I'm doing the BL Workout Powersculpting and I don't know how to enter that either.
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do the Cardio Max and the Power Sculpt. I actually created my own entry for both and I use my HRM to get a more accurate reading so it fluctuates slightly. Before I had my HRM I used the generic aerobics listing and for Sculpt I used strength training.

I will warn you that when I got my HRM it showed me burning about 100 calories less than the generic numbers for the cardio max. That meant I was eating 100 calories mroe than I should have. Once I got my HRM I saw more consistent results.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I do the Cardio Max and the Power Sculpt. I actually created my own entry for both and I use my HRM to get a more accurate reading so it fluctuates slightly. Before I had my HRM I used the generic aerobics listing and for Sculpt I used strength training.

I will warn you that when I got my HRM it showed me burning about 100 calories less than the generic numbers for the cardio max. That meant I was eating 100 calories mroe than I should have. Once I got my HRM I saw more consistent results.

I have been using the generic aerobics...thankfully, I don't eat all of my exercise calories:huh: :tongue: Thanks for the info!