Sad and Tragic...

Options
I just did crunches on my office floor in a skirt (I only pray it's been vaccumed the last 10 years).
I am not really counting it as "exercise" cause I probably only burned like 10 calories....but since I don't have much time to workout with the fiance home (2 weeks...gotta use up ALL the time) I figured even spot toning now and then would help.

I may just have to suck it up and figure out how to bring my workout video to school to do the next few weeks. :laugh:

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I just did crunches on my office floor in a skirt (I only pray it's been vaccumed the last 10 years).
    I am not really counting it as "exercise" cause I probably only burned like 10 calories....but since I don't have much time to workout with the fiance home (2 weeks...gotta use up ALL the time) I figured even spot toning now and then would help.

I may just have to suck it up and figure out how to bring my workout video to school to do the next few weeks. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Do you have any stairs at the school? 10 minutes on stairs is a GREAT workout and if you carry hand weights and do arm curls at the same time

Enjoy your visit with your honey!
  • furrflys
    Options
    There are worse things to be caught doing on your office floor in a skirt:laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    There are worse things to be caught doing on your office floor in a skirt:laugh:

You make an excellent point. :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S alast chance workout! Try doing squats, push ups and butt squeezes too. Good going!:drinker:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    In my latest Weight Watcher magazine I saw this ropeless jump rope (it's just the had pieces) that counts jumps, calories and keeps track of a lot of other info and I'm not sure but I think it has an mp3 player in it. And it comes w/ workout dvd's. Check out www.jumpsnap.com
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just ordered it. I've seen it before and always want to get it! Variety is the spice of life!:bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    On another site I used to visit I was on a team that did weekly or monthly challenges and we had to do 10 squats, wall push-ups, or something every time we went to the bathroom. I got my whole hall at school doing exercises in the bathroom it was so funny. Maybe we should start it up again. The first time they caught me exercising I explained, the second time they joined in and it became fun.
    Amy
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    On another site I used to visit I was on a team that did weekly or monthly challenges and we had to do 10 squats, wall push-ups, or something every time we went to the bathroom. I got my whole hall at school doing exercises in the bathroom it was so funny. Maybe we should start it up again. The first time they caught me exercising I explained, the second time they joined in and it became fun.
    Amy

That'd be fun! I'd be up for it! We have a large, one person bathroom though so I could get away with it. Only thing is it's right across the hall from my boss, so nothing that makes noise! :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Amy

That'd be fun! I'd be up for it! We have a large, one person bathroom though so I could get away with it. Only thing is it's right across the hall from my boss, so nothing that makes noise! :laugh:

Since it's the bathroom, I wouldn't want to do sit ups or floor push ups either!