Fighting back

Options
I am a 34 year old mom to a fantastic 3 year old son. I have been married for 13 years. This past Feb. I was diagnosed with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy, which is pregnancy-induced congestive heart failure. Our son was stillborn on March 15 of this year. I gained a ton of weight throughout the pregnancy and was very, very ill. I have over 50 lbs. to lose and am working very hard to get it off. It's a very slow process being on lots of meds and not getting adequate sleep, but I am trying hard. I attend cardiac rehab exercise twice a week and do lots of walking. I am looking forward to feeling better and getting my life back!

Kelly

Replies

• sarasas
    Options
    Hi, Kelly! I wish you much luck in what you wish to achieve! Your story sounds so heartbreaking and I wish you the best. I can't imagine going through something like that. Feel free to friend me if you want some extra support! This is much easier with friends.

-Sara
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, sorry to hear of your tragic loss! I can't imagine the pain! But you made it thru and putting one foot in front of the other, so you are a fighter! Good luck, although I don't think you will need it... you will win this battle for sure!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Holy Hannah! That is soo much! I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family!

I am so glad you are fighting back! Keep going even when you don't feel so strong! Go you!
  • javienjaydenmommy
    Options
    Wow. My GOD bless you and your family through your trying times. Stay strong and motivated and know that YOU CAN DO IT.
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    AAAWH I am so sorry for this to happen to you. I know no one can take away the pain but you can work on yourself and make some of the pain go away so good for you to join this fab group of people who honestly help and support each other from all walks of life. I hope that you can have peace within yourself and move on. I unfortunately lost several babys in the last few years so I can relate a tiny bit of the pain but not anything close to what you have endured. Feel free to friend me and welcome!!!!
    For some reason when you go through something like this it just feels like someone ripped your soul out and will never be the same but guess what...it will change and things will look up and you feel better if you work at it ..it will come :)
    and again deepest sympathies