Shirataki Noodles

Options
JamesonsMommy
JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
Who would like to share their favorite recipe using these little guilt free noodle wannabes.. lol I was so happy to find them yesterday but can't quite figure out what i want to make first :)

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I just cook according to packet directions and toss with fresh basil and Monte Bene pasta sauce. Maybe throw in some grilled chicken... YUM!
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    i make them with steamed shrimp, broccoli, and some philly's Italian herb cooking creme for a quick and easy meal :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that you rinse them first before heating. . .I like to put classico lite alfredo on them. . . and a bit of parmesan w/ olives~
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Pho!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love to use them in Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and mushrooms.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I can't find these :(
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I dont know where you live but most grocery stores will have these in the Organic cold case... with the tofu, wonton wrappers... but you can definitely order them online.... or find a local asian grocery store!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    In a stir fry is best
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Bump. I had these a week ago & loved them. Looking at some ideas.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You can order them here: http://www.miraclenoodle.com
  • Pinkyup
    Options
    I prepare them with veggies, grilled chicken and a dash of soy sauce. I also like to cook them in low sodium chicken broth add some broccoli or other veggies and chicken for a healthy soup. Many options, I love them!

If you can't find them you can order them from Amazon or from Miracle Noodles web site.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    thanks for the help finding them!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Any UK outlets sell them? If not I will order some online.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your suggestions :) I found them in my produce section of all places.. lol They were right next to the bok choy.. (i wanted to pick up bok choy but was so excited when i found these i totally forgot) lol Your local grocery store may order them for you by the case. They were about 2.34 a package :) (2-4oz servings per package)
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    Options
    bump
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    In a stir fry is best
    Agreed! My husband hasn't even realized they aren't regular glass noodles and I'm not going to tell him, if I can help it. :laugh: