Anyone have any experience with the Biggest Loser Weight Los

Options
Hey!

I started 30DS but some nights it seems to intense for me to do. I figured I need to start working my way up since I recently just started my weight loss journey and am out of shape.

So I bought 2 DVDs tonight on Amazon - The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga and The Biggest Loser Power Walk. I got both for less than $15 :)

Has any one had experience with either of these? If so, how have they worked for you? What did you think?

Thanks!

Replies

• kamoira23
    Options
    bump
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No experience but I am on day 9 of shred and have decided to take a day off it every 7 days as I agree that is is intense.
  • natashab1977
    natashab1977 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have the yoga, it is really good. I also have Boot Camp, and Cardio Max, which are great.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Anything that gets your *kitten* off the couch works :)
  • sarahmaazing
    Options
    I have done the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga before, when I was starting my journey and it kicked my booty, but I think it should be alright for you! I haven't ever done the power walking DVD though.

If you're 100% sure that the 30 DS is too hard, even if you follow the motifications, then maybe hold off, but if you even think you might be able to do it I would reccomend pushing yourself! The first day I did it, I had to take several rest breaks and thought it was torture, but even just 4-5 days into it I noticed a significant difference in my ability to perform while doing the DVD! Now I'm on my second time through, and I can compete with Natalie (she does all the advanced movements) and feel great. I took before and after pictures and there is a HUGE difference! So even if it isn't for you right now, I would reccomend it all the way because I got great results.

Good luck!
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    I have the Power Walk & LOVE it!! I have been doing it for about 3 weeks now and it's fun & easy to follow. I have lost about 3 lbs while doing it but only do it 4 days a week. I also go the Cardio Blast, I tried it & thought I would die!! I was sore for 4 days and only did the first 13 minutes of it. I am going to try & work my way up to that one & then maybe the 30 Day Shred. I am going to get the Yoga one too b/c I have heard a lot of good things about it.
    Hope it works well for you, keep us posted!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input! I hope both work well. I just wanted some variety to complement 30 Day Shred.

Sarahmaazing: I think I will still stick with 30DS but in moderation at first. Then I want to take it on full force! I think these 2 will help me on days I need a less intense workout. Jillian as an amazing motivator and kicks your *kitten* it seems like
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bumping :) I hope these come soon! Cant' wait to try them!